Friday, June 1, 2012

In the 2ww

I am officially in the 2ww. This is my last cycle of Clomid, so we shall see what happens. I had an ultrasound yesterday to check if ovulation has occured, and it did! woohoo! At least that department works! The RE wanted to check to rule out a syndrome where the follicles do grow in size but do not release an egg. At least, he clearly saw that I ovulated. Hopefully the swimmers do their job right and catch the egg. And then let's hope that the egg is fine. Fingers crossed!!!
During the ultrasound, the RE really looked at my uterus and he could see a bit of a separation. He said it looks like I have a subseptate uterus. He asked if anyone has ever said anything to me since I have had 3 D&Cs and a HSG test. I told him no. He said that the areas on each side are pretty wide so there is room if it implants on the walls. He is not worried as of yet but he mentioned that this could also be a problem for miscarriages. I guess there are things that can be done to fix that.
Right now, I will focus on the 2ww and hoping to not get cramps after this weekend (it's usually my first sign that AF is coming to visit).......... fingers crossed!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck in the 2ww! And crazy about your car crash. Those pictures are pretty terrible. As always, hoping this is the cycle for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed Frenchie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read your blog for a while but it's been so long since you have posted. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the best . in the 2ww! As well as in love with your car or truck lock up. These pictures are generally fairly dreadful. As always, wanting this is the period for you personally.Gold für WOW Kaufen
    rs gold

    ReplyDelete