Thursday, January 20, 2011

Weird...

Well, I am on Day 20 of my cycle and without any notice, AF suddendly arrived this morning...... huuuhh?!
I usually have long cycles 28-34 days. Never 20, I think this is the earliest cycle ever. I did not feel any cramping really prior to last night before I went to bed but I thought it was the beginning of the 7-10 days cramping that I usually feel before AF.
It definitely made this cycle easier to deal with. No worries about the 2ww this time. I am just surprised. Well, maybe this is due to the fact that I have started other things for myself and I have tried to not focus on my body signs and symptoms. If pregnancy happens, then it happens. But for a bit, I am going to do things for ME :-)
Anyhow..... I just thought it was weird!

2 comments:

  1. That is really weird. Glad your AF was easier to deal with as a result.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very strange plus it is full blown!!!! I already had it this month as it started on Jan 1st and lasted about 8 days. But that cycle, my breast hurt like crazy and my nipples were on fire. I did not test but now wonder if it was another m/c and that's the reason why I started another AF so soon. I don't know what to think of it..... but anyhow..... I like it better like that when it's unexpected and less warning signs!
    How are you doing thirtiesgirl?

    ReplyDelete