Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Still here...... but nothing exciting

Hello,

Well, I am still around but life isn't exciting. The usual routine, gym, work, dance, home, sleep, etc... of course I've had another period since my last post :-( Hubby and I are SOOOOO busy that there isn't much action going on. This cycle won't be the one either. Oh well...... I am used to it.
Some friends of mine had their babies this past month. I can't even go on my FB page because you see all the pictures on the wall and it gets annoying!
My best friend moved about 45 minutes away from us in order to get closer to her husband's job. We were so close, it's hard. We don't get to talk much...... same here, when I log on to FB I get to see pictures of her two little ones and the fun family times they have. Although I am very very happy for her, it is hard to seat back and witness all of this.
Many moms are pregnant (of course) at the studio and I get to listen to conversations about babies, etc... ggrrrrrr....... the sad part is that most of them are way younger than me! And they already have other children.
I get to hear alot: "you don't have any children yet, why? you don't want them?"........... I am getting really good at just answering: "we are trying.... if it happens, it happens, if not, then I guess it wasn't meant to be." Then, I usually walk away.

I have been working really hard at the gym and the results are paying off. I get alot of comments from people about my arms and how fit I look............ well, at least I have that for myself!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you are doing okay...was wondering about you. I hear you on the facebook issue. All I've been seeing lately are ultrasound pictures. Glad you've been able to work on getting fit. I'm trying to work on that as well. Seems like one thing I can control and can do for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thirtiesgirl... sorry I have not posted much but I have been following your blog. Have fun on your trip and good luck with the IVF cycle. I really hope it works out for you!!!! This BT is so cruel! grrr.......
    Yeah, I have been working really hard on myself, it makes me feel better at least.
    I hear you about the ultrasound pictures, they are all around me as well :-(

    I really hope that you and I can share pictures of our little ones in the future!!!! Let's keep hoping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Frenchie...good to hear from you. Keep up the good work at the gym!!

    ReplyDelete