Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Plain Weird Cycle

I am not understanding how my body is working right now. I have never experienced this after any D&Cs or m/c's. I got my period after a 22 day cycle in July after the D&C of June 30. My period was extremely heavy and had lots of cramps. I remember ovulating early afterwards at about 10-11 days but I then started my next cycle on day 20. So it was very short, 19 day cycle. My period which is usually pretty long was extremely short, Wed afternoon, Thursday, and part of Friday, not heavy, no cramps...... that's not me, it has never been light and painless. I took HPT just in case something was up, of course BFN. Anyhow, I am now ovulating again! Cervical mucus, pain in ovaries, and low temp. Wow, I am only on day 9. What is happening?! Maybe my body needs more time to re-adjust. I am going to keep an eye on the next few cycles and see. Well....... it could be hormonal too, I am getting older and it might be different. Will see.......... I just thought it was plain weird!

1 comment:

  1. I've had some of these also. I think my body is pretty screwed up. How are you doing? How is everything going?

    ReplyDelete