Thursday, August 11, 2011

Poked, AF, and finally......... VACATION!

Hello everyone,

I went in this week to do another blood work to see if something else, beside BT, could be causing recurring miscarriages. One of the doctors had ordered the test a long time ago and I never did it. The first time they gave me the prescription, it was coded under infertility and my insurance isn't great coverage so I was scared as how much it would cost me. Anyhow... they wrote me a new one coded under pregnancy and it was covered 100%.... that's good! I do believe that the test is to see if my body (killer cells, not sure) is attacking the fetus. I am pretty sure that this is not the case but it was the last test that could be done. I have been tested for every problem possible I believe. So here again, I was poked once more. But then again, I did not expect to be diagnosed with BT when I got tested for that. We shall see...

Oh, so AF showed up yesterday, again. A 19 days cycle, huh?! I already had my period after the D&C after a 22 days cycle. Maybe my body needs time to re-adjust. I usually have long cycles. Weird.

And finally!!! After a very rough past few months, I finally have some time off!!!!! 11 days without going to the studio..... somewhat of a vacation!!!! We are not going anywhere as my Hubby is going back to work on Monday but I am looking forward to some time to relax and most importantly recharge my "batteries" before a new dance year! I am planning on going to Zumba classes, reading, tanning, taking care of my house, and spending some time with my three doggies :) Yay!

I forgot..... it's also my B-Day weekend, whoo hoo! I will be 31 on Sunday. Looking back, I thought that I would be done with starting our family by now, with maybe two kids. But life wasn't meant to be that way for me I guess. But I am thankful and greatful anyway. We have a house, I have a great Hubby, I have my dream job, wonderful pets, great friends, etc...and the list goes on.... Although I still want something else, I have to realize that I am a lucky girl.

And I still have hope........ we will try again........ and maybe someday........ we will succeed!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday (a bit early). The vacation sounds wonderful! I hope you have a great time relaxing. I know what you mean about being thankful for what you do have...hard to do sometimes when in the throes of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to ya!! Sounds like a great stay-cation! Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete