Friday, May 18, 2012

Going forward with the last cycle of Clomid

Hello Everyone,

AF showed up two days ago and I went back to the RE to have my FSH tested again and see if we would go forward with the last cycle of Clomid (@ 100mg). FSH came back borderline (as usual), 10.3, but the doctor says it's fine to go ahead with this cycle. The last time, I did produce follicles and he was pleased to see that. I hope that I get to produce follicles again. I have to go for a CD 10 follie check next Friday..... fingers crossed.
I feel better physically and emotionally, it seems that I am recovering well from the accident. I still cannot believe that I did not have one broken bone and did not suffer major injuries. My neck MRI showed a lesion on disc C4-5 but I am unsure yet as what it means. I will meet with my doctor next week to talk about it. I just keep thinking of all the things that could have gone wrong, especially looking at the pictures of the car, but I am very thankful to have a second chance at LIFE. I need to keep this accident in the past and focus on my future...

No comments:

Post a Comment