Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New to Blogging

Hello Everyone!!! Well, I am new to the blogging world..... ummmm, not entirely. I have been following blogs from numerous people in order to get answers after I was diagnosed three years ago with Balanced Translocation :( I have done tons of reading, followed several discussion boards but I have never actually wrote anything. Lately, I have been thinking about writing about my experience. I wanted to write a book but then I thought that starting a blog and being able to share thoughts might be a great way to share what I have been going through with other people. Well, after 5 miscarriages...... here we are........ still with an empty womb..... An Empty French Womb!
 Although the road to motherhood has been pretty rough so far, I stay positive and have a pretty good spirit!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Lil' Frenchie for posting on my blog. Translocations and Inversions SUCK!!! So sorry for all you have gone through. Hoping that one of these cycles will end up with a chromosomally normal embie. Hang tight...you are not alone.

    ReplyDelete