Sunday, December 12, 2010

On Hold

Well, I realized that my insurance only covers tests and anything related to infertlity 50% with a $5000 lifetime cap........ uggghhh..... bummer. I have to pay half of the HSG test. I was able to call hospital and schedule payments spread over a period of several months.
My OB/GYN wanted to perform one more Blood test but it has to be done at a lab and it will be billed under infertility so I know it is going to cost me. Unfortunately, I cannot afford it at the moment. So this test is on HOLD. I'll wait, maybe February or March I'll be able to do it. The Doc thinks that there is nothing wrong but we are just performing all testings to rule out anything else wrong other than BT.
What is unfair is that my insurance is crappy for infertlity but great for pregnancy!!!! or anything else in that matter.......... uggghhhh........

But anyhow, I keep my spirit high in this Holiday Season and cannot wait for some time off so my Hubby and I can relax and have some fun ;-)

2 comments:

  1. Well, that sucks. Hopefully you come into a financial windfall and can cover the tests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you thirtiesgirl for your support. I think I should be able to do the final blood check up by March. I want to finish paying for HSG first. This BT is really annoying! I am crossing my fingers for you!

    ReplyDelete