Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blood Work Results

Well, I got the results from the progesterone testing and thyroid function (yes, they did test both things. If you read my previous post, the script from Doc was a little confusing but got sorted out).
Everything came back normal. Nothing wrong there. Well.......... that's good.......... It just means that the translocation is the only thing in the way........ Ggggrrrr....... Just the luck of the draw from here. I just have to stay positive and cross my fingers that it will happen one day!

Huuuhhhhh but then today, I got my AF :-( Oh well, I guess my focus will be on enjoying the Holidays and Xmas, my favorite time of the year. I hope this one is better than last years (m/c #4 happened on Xmas eve day).

Amazingly, I find myself in a good mood today........I guess that's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment