Saturday, July 23, 2011

Guests

Tonight we are going out to celebrate a friend's birthday. Some of our friends will be coming back to our house afterwards because they live too far to drive late at night. But they are not the only guests that we are hosting this weekend. AF showed up last night, hmmm?! Only three weeks after D&C. I am not complaining, I think it's great my body is going back on track quite rapidly. I usually get it pretty quickly after m/c's but I think it was the quickest. It also makes me feel better since OB did not draw anymore blood. At least I know that levels have gone down.
Well, I am starting back my gym routine on Monday since camps are over and now AF, I can officially say that I am back to the routine. It feels great!
We have decided to just see what happens and try naturally for now. I will be turning 31 in August. I want to wait a few more years and see. I know that we have options so it makes me feel a tad better.
Considering DE and DEmbryo if naturally does not work out. I have come to terms with this, I feel good about it. It makes life easier and I want to enjoy it to the fullest! Have a great weekend everyone :)

2 comments:

  1. Sounds great Frenchie...hope your weekend was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((hugs)) IF is such a hard thing to come to terms with. I truly hope that you continue to feel at peace and with living your life.

    If not, just know that we're here for you. We'll be cheering you on no matter what you decide to do. It's all about what works best for you and your family!

    Thinking of you..

    ♥ T

    ReplyDelete