Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm back and I'm ok..... but I will write more later

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I had the D&C last Thursday and I am OK. I will write more about how I am feeling later as I have been very busy with dance camps at the studio and I am gone about 14-15 hours each day. I promise to catch up on reading everyone's blogs and I will keep you updated on my condition.

Even going through this very difficult time..... I'm doing OK. Just wanted my blogging family to know :)

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are doing okay. I've been thinking about you and your dh a lot. Hope you continue to heal and looking forward to hearing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think of you daily. Keep your chin up. XO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just giving you a shoulder to cry on and an ear as you need it. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete