Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Happy New Year!

I don't have much to say but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. Let's hope for many miracles this year. Many people that I know are pregnant, either for a while or just announcing their pregnancies. I somehow handle it pretty well. I have had this weird, serene feeling lately that it might happen soon for us but I don't want to write more about it (just a superstitious thing of me, don't want to jinx myself). So at this point we shall see what happens in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Frenchie...Happy New Year to you too! I sure hope your "feeling" comes true too! Two bloggers I know just announced rainbow BFPs after years and years of waiting and even after all their options were exhausted. Sure hope I can read about your rainbow BFP soon too.

    ReplyDelete