Friday, January 13, 2012

The Shortest 2ww Ever!

Hmmmm..... I am a little surprised that my period started again yesterday! Indeed, I had my period on Wednesday December 28th after a normal 28 day cycle (the previous one started on December 1st). So yesterday, January 12th, I was surprised to see brownish blood when using the bathroom. I put a liner in my undies, and there was a bit of brown on it at night when I got home. Cramping started like my period is here. But this would be the shortest 2ww ever since it has only been two weeks since my last period!!! I am freaking out a little. I don't want my body to start doing weird things (it's already hard with the translocation). I usually have longer cycles with the occasional weird 20 days (I think maybe once 18 days) cycle. But never two weeks. So when did I ovulate? It makes no sense! I was still bleeding from my 12/28/11 period on 1/2/12. If anyone out there knows anything or has any input, please let me know!
Besides that, all is pretty quiet here....

3 comments:

  1. Maybe you didn't ovulate this cycle? Or, better yet, it's implantation bleeding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thirtiesgirl- freaking myself out as I am reading that could be signs of pre-menopause :(
    I hope it's just a cycle with no ovulation. I really doubt it could be implantation, that would mean conceiving around last weekend and implanting yesterday?! Hmmm.... I guess we shall see! Glad you are doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have often had random cycles that pop up like this. A weird cycle every once in a while is completely normal and not cause for concern. It's when weird becomes normal then you have to worry.

    As for ovulation... it may have happened, maybe not, maybe it will. It's a crap shoot for this cycle.

    Cause... likely just some weird fluctuation in hormones that triggered a bleed. You could and may very well likely have another more legit period in 2 weeks. It all depends on whether this ended up being a full bleed or just some random heavier spotting.

    And yes... it might even be implantation bleeding. But I'm not one to hold my breath on that one, only because it took me 70 cycles to conceive my DD and I had random shit cycles that were regular enough for me to get the hang of them, but not frequent enough to be cause for concern with the medical profession.

    Best of Luck. Deep breath and keep on trucking.

    D

    ReplyDelete