Sunday, January 15, 2012

It was Just a Fluke I Guess

I thought that my period was here since I started spotting on Thursday (this would have been the shortest 2ww ever though) but it has completely stopped. I guess it was just a fluke. The weird thing is that I was cramping like if I was having my period on Thursday and Friday. I was sure that the bleeding would become heavier. No cramping yesterday or today (so far).
I am trying to look back at my week and see if maybe something could have triggered some bleeding. The only thing that happened out of the ordinary is on Wednesday. I took a crossfit class that morning that was very intense and pushed myself hard. At the end, I felt very light headed and like I was going to throw up. Well..... I actually had to run to the bathroom at the gym and put a cold rag on my face and I did not really throw up but I gagged a little (so sorry for tmi). Could this have triggered something in my body and cause some spotting and cramping? I work out a lot so I think it's very unlikely but I did push myself hard.
Anyhow.... I guess we will see if I do get a heavier period later on!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like implantational bleeding. I'd say between that and the cramps (I got them every time implantation happened), its strong indicators that stuff may indeed be happening as we speak:)

    I'm a 2 time miscarrier myself- I'm so sorry about what you have been through. Have you had an RPL panel run and had your vitamin D levels checked?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never mind, I just saw that you have a translocation. I'm sorry:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay- No problem, yes I have a translocation. It sucks, that's right! I did have many other tests done though just in case. I will keep blogger updated in case it was indeed implantation bleeding, who knows ;-) I still have hope even with BT :)

    ReplyDelete