Thursday, May 19, 2011

Confused

As I announced in my previous post, I took a HPT on Tuesday that was positive but I started spotting and cramping that afternoon. Well, the spotting has completely stopped........ for now (knock on wood).
I am confused on what to do from here. I have suffered so much through 5 consecutive m/c's. I do not want to call my OB/GYN and go through the process of testing, poking, and no HB u/s. I am frightened. I am so scared to be disappointed...... once again. I just want to see what happens. If this ends up in a m/c, I would rather let it happen. Hhhuuhhhhh............. this isn't easy. Should I instead get my levels tested so I know where we stand?! I don't want to at the moment. I am scared to face the reality. I think I might wait until next week and see what happens. If it's still "ok", I will take it from there I guess.
I am putting a little hold on my weight lifting and zumba classes. Just for a week or so. Let's see first.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a rock solid plan Frenchie...holding you in my prayers...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would probably get my levels tested. At least you'll semi know what's going on then. Crossing my fingers so hard for you right now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies for the support! I will keep you posted! Taking it a day at the time for now. Every little pain or weird feeling have me running to the bathroom and check to see what's going on. This is insane!!!! And this is only the beginning..... Huuhhhh...... this BT is very cruel!

    ReplyDelete