Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Blogger Award

Thirtiesgirl at Babies, Balanced Translocations, and Being in my 30's awarded me with a stylish blogger award. The Rules are:



 1. Link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Tell 7 things about yourself
3. Award other bloggers - The Stylish Blogger Award is to be awarded to 10 - 15 people.
4. Notify winners 

I'm going to give this to: 
Lavonne Our Wish

 
 
Seven things About Myself
1) I own three dogs. 2 Basset Hounds, Boots and Snoopy, and a Chihuahua, Rocky.
2) I own three cats. Coconut, Homie and Blackie (suddedly appeared on our porch about three years ago!!!)
3) I am only 4'11''
4) I speak French and English fluently
5) I own a dance studio. 175 students, also we have a competition team. Preparing our end of the year recital at this time. Dance is my passion!
6) I love going to the gym, lifting weights and ZUMBA classes!
7) I love dragonflies (I believe my little ones reincarnated into them and are flying around my house everyday!)

 

3 comments:

  1. Awe...thanks Frenchie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're much shorter then I would have guessed~These awards are nice in that you get to learn more about people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thirtiesgirl... yeah, I am tinny! ha!

    ReplyDelete