Monday, May 23, 2011

What to do?!

Huuhhh!!!! I am driving myself insane. I took another HPT this morning and had a very dark positive line. The line has gotten darker through the past couple of days but I know that it does not mean anything.
I just can't seem to be able to pick up the phone and call to get my levels tested. I was even considering getting another HPT and re-test at the end of the week and see what shade the line comes back. I know it's dumb..... and a waste of money. I am so scared to face the reality. I have a bit of a tingly sensation in my breast sometimes, I wasn't feeling good this morning, and have been really tired. Although those are signs, for us BTers, it does not mean much. I think I am more inclined to call my regular family doctor and see if they could check the levels and then take it from there. But then I find myself wondering, could they interpret the levels correctly since I have BT, levels are a good indication for me. Should I just bite the bullet and call my OB and maybe just ask if it would be ok for them just to test levels for now until we do any further testings?....... hhuuhhhhh.... I am driving myself nuts :( I want this little one to stick so bad but I am scared to face the reality of another disappointment. We have our dance performance on June 28th and if I go through another m/c, I am so scared that I am going to have to dance and smile and pretend all is well when inside I would be so crushed :( Sorry, I just had to let it out.

2 comments:

  1. Go get your levels tested. Then at least you'll know whether things are progressing as they should and what you might be expecting over the next couple of days. I know that doesn't mean a whole lot for us ladies--but you can let that news get you to the next step (an ultrasound and a beating heart). Just take it day by day--week by week as much as you can. Really, really hoping that this is the one for you. The lines getting darker are a good sign!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's to hoping that everything is right with the world and this little one will stick. As a fellow BTer I totally understand not wanting to do anything. Just ignore it and if it doesn't go away then maybe around month 5 you'll decide to test. At least that's what hubby and I joke around about. That maybe once my water breaks I'll take a test again. I will be praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete