Wednesday, June 8, 2011

No Results Yet

Well, I went today for my second blood draw and I asked if they had the results from Monday and the nurse said they did not have them back yet. Weird... they usually get them back quickly. So at this point, I still don't know where we stand. I had bad cramping on Monday and yesterday but I think it was due to the internal exam and the transvaginal ultrasound. I was better last night and nothing today. I have another ultrasound tomorrow to see if things have changed. I don't know. My dates could be wrong. My hopes are not high. I talked to my Mom who does not agree with my OB/GYN process about doing things. Long story, I like the office but I feel like I am just a number when I go there. They are nice to me and do console me when we get bad news but still. I felt a little annoyed on Monday when I had to re-discuss that I had balanced translocation and the doctor was giving me the odds and reading what the genetic report states (when I have it at home!!!!! I know it by heart!!! I could repeat it word for word). The practice has 6 or 7 doctors. I feel like I should maybe start looking for a smaller practice with a doctor that would know my case and maybe be more sensitive. I don't know. They also did not want to just test my levels, they wanted me to come in and get everything done. So I had to fill out all the pregnancy papers, etc... Is that normal? Even if they know my condition and I called to ask if I could bypass that process.
Well, at the moment I have to see what happens tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I really hope you get some answers soon Frenchie. Hugs to you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't go through all this if I didn't have a doctor that was very familiar with my specific situation. I am annoyed at the moment that he has a few new nurses that don't know but I figure as long as they keep consulting with him and he knows they will figure it out. Hope you get results soon. Praying for you very hard Frenchie!

    ReplyDelete