Monday, June 6, 2011

:-(

Well, it does not look good so far but will need more testings to see what's happening.
The ultrasound revealed only a sac but we could not see anything in it. According to my last period (it started April 19th very very light and did not get heavier until about the 22nd or 23rd), I should be in my 6th week. I don't know exactly when I ovulated, I remember my hubby and I being intimate between May 1st and May 13th alot. I took HPT on May 17th, very faint line and I had brown spotting that day (could it have been implantation spotting and then I am too early?). My dates could be thrown off. But the OB said she was concerned as the shape of the sac looked irregular, not smooth. Everytime I've had an ultrasound, it is always the same case, I think I am further and we can only see a sac. I guess it just grows slowly :( We are doing another blood draw on Wednesday with an additional u/s on Thursday to see if anything is growing.
I don't know what to expect but to be honest, I don't feel it in my heart. My boobs are not as sore and I've had this pain on my right side (like pulling). 
My husband took me to breakfast afterwards and have been the sweetest, it helps alot. I am going to immerse myself in my work and if this is not the one, I hope it passes quickly so I can move forward soon.
I appreciate all of you stopping on my blog and giving me words of encouragement, it means alot!

4 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say again how sorry I am. Really hoping your intuition is wrong. Crossing my fingers for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. That's very sweet. Huuhhh.... this BT is very cruel. But I don't have too much hope. It is the same scenario as everytime I make it far enough to see pregnancy sac or heartbeat. The dates just don't match (unless I ovulated later than what I thought). I guess we will see on Thursday for sure. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just praying for a miracle Frenchie...hang in there...

    ReplyDelete